Job i Aalborg
Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there's still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We're looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We're changing the way the world ships, and we're looking for you to help us get there!
- Take an inside look into our culture!
- Ranked 2nd most innovative company by FreightWaves in 2018 and 2019 (right after Amazon who is our customer)
- “Best Places To Work” by Built In Chicago
- Our culture is more than a ping pong table, but we do host quarterly ping pong tournaments!
We are looking for a Russian and/or Polish speaking Logistics Intern to join our onboarding team at project44 in Nørresundby starting August 2020. With us, you will learn how to be a carrier expert, a project manager, and an efficient operator. You will get a chance to learn about the supply chain business from within, while building up the skills and know-how of the industry.
If you are passionate about logistics and supply-chain, and you thrive with problem solving and strategic work – we would love to hear from you!
What You're Most Excited For
- Learn how to work closely...