Job i København
Play an active role in shaping great solutions
As our new Software Engineer, you will be joining our diverse and talented group of developers which have a proven track record of building stable and scalable cloud-based solutions. Throughout your proven records of building web services, you’ll be an expert in supporting several system integrations and data pipelines. You’ll understand cloud-based solutions and know how to provide software-as-a-service.
In this role, you will develop and maintain application code in one of our product teams and work together with the product owner, data specialists, testers and fellow developers to shape nothing less than great solutions for our systems. Take part and improve the way we develop software, understanding what other teams are doing, helping them and taking action when you see room for improvements.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and CI/CD pipelines
- Integrate to external solutions (Adobe Analytics, Microsoft Dynamics, …)
- Integrate to data storage solutions (Cosmos DB, SQL Server, …)
- Implement and impr...