Job i København
Job description and areas of responsibility:
We are looking for a DevOps Manager for Digital Development.
As DevOps Manager, you will be accountable for enabling continuous delivery by facilitating tolls, techniques, environments creation (developing the servers), deployment and integration (breaking down operations and development silos).
Some of your key accountabilities will be to:
- Define the necessary environments for the products being delivered to support all layers in the business – both Development, QA, Staging and Production
- Own tools and methods for continuous integration and deployment (CI /CD)
- Ensure there is a holistic plan for automation of the integration and deployment pipeline
- Ensure that the automated deployment pipeline becomes a consistent and repeatable process
- Ensure that each product development squad has a clear understanding of requirements for environments and readiness of code as well as DevOps principles more widely
- Promote collaboration across agile product delivery squads and operations teams
Your new team:
Pandora is a company with a big heart that takes great pride in treating our people well. You will be part of an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people. Digital Development is responsible for delivering on our strategic ambit...