Job i København
Job description and areas of responsibility:
As Merchandise Planning Manager, you will plan and manage all functions of merchandise planning within a product category that forms part of the overall global merchandise planning team. This includes, in conjunction with the Director of Global Planning, the interpretation, development and implementation of the strategy. Furthermore, you will build the merchandise and range plan, trading the department and post season analysis to deliver the financial objectives of the area of responsibility.
On a daily basis, you will run projects and perform tasks related to:
- Managing and preparing the divisional budgets and forecasts
- Ensuring all financial KPI’s are being met or exceeded
- Managing product life cycles and ensuring appropriate ranging decisions are made
- Influence, manage and develop the divisional strategy
- Ensure the assortment and ranging policies are aligned to the wider business strategy
- Re-Planning and forecasting of the relevant variables including OTB, sales, margin, profit, stockturn and margin mix highlighting opportunities, threats and required action
- Drive establishment of relationships with key stakeholders
- Monitor the buying critical path to ensure timely decision making
- Leading and motivating direct reports
Your new team:
Pandora is a company with a big hear...