Job i København
Coach, guide, facilitate, orchestrate and support
We are looking for an experienced Scrum Master who will coach and guide one of our Agile teams currently delivering a backlog focused on advanced analytics features within customer analytics and personalisation. The Scrum Master will operate as part of a multi-disciplinary team consisting of a Business Owner, Product Manager, Product Owner, ML Engineers, Data Scientists and Business Product SMEs to ensure that the team apply Agile principles appropriately and that agile events take place.
Your key accountabilities will be to:
- Facilitate sprint planning to ensure the team reach a collective agreement on the user stories that will be accepted into the sprint.
- Orchestrate Scrum meetings and promote active participation from the team, engaging with all team members to ensure everyone is working towards the sprint goal.
- Support and protect the Scrum team to achieve the sprint goals and the commitment agreed within sprint planning, by managing any external distractions.
- Facilitate sprint retrospectives, ensuring that the actions are completed, and the learning and improvements are shared within the team and to the wider community.
- Facilitate sprint reviews, ensuring that the team review their progress against the agreed sprint goal, and that any product increment delivered is demonstrated to stakeholders and the wider Pandora community, as approp...