Job på Midt-og Vestsjælland
Role can be based in UK, Denmark or Finland- role will be office based (flexible)
The Site Buyer performs all functions needed to ensure the lowest total cost of purchased materials, drives continuous improvement with assigned suppliers and support the success of the factory to provide a dependable supply chain of material and services. The successful Site Buyer owns the responsibility and accountability of the Supplier’s performance in meeting the demands of the factory.
What will you do?
- Assurance of Supply – right products, right time, in the right place
- Maintain Procurement Master Data in respective ERP system
- Conduct collaborative meeting with key suppliers to discuss metrics and forecast
- Supplier Management (Scorecard Review)
- Raw Material Inventory Health shared responsibility with raw material planners (Turns, DOS, E&O, SS and Consignment)
- Contract compliance
- Resolve supply disruptions as escalated by Materials Planning
- Resolve AP issues
- PO execution and maintenance
- Supports the development and implementation of procurement processes, standard work and tools
- Maintain master data – lead-time, pricing, MOQ’s (lead), safety stock, min/max
- Lead all NPI activities in collaboration with R&D and Planning to ensure successful supplier launch (need to define NPD process)
- Point of escalati...