Job i Sydjylland
For one of our clients we are looking for a couple of Java developers to join a team of Java developers.
- Write new code.
- Monitor and support the operations.
- Participate in solving Devops Tickets.
- Breakdown new feature request.
- Estimate new tasks.
- Collaborate with other teams responsible for integration across tools, methods and technologies.
- Clarify demands for the new features in collaboration with your team.
- . DevOps. The team is responsible for the code they write.
- Continuous delivery on daily basis
- Test coverage above 60% of all statements
- Multiple feature teams working on same codebase and aliening on dayly scrum of scrum
- 3 weeks sprint
- Microservice written in Java.
- Develop and use REST APIs.
- Kafka and Kubernetes.
The candidate(s) will have to go through a codility test and interview based on the test result.
Duration: 5 months + optiion of extension for 12 months
Work location: Trekantsområdet, Jylland
Requirements: Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.
Job type: Freelance