Job i København
Lead projects to create innovative products within the Pandora brand
As our new Senior Jewellery Designer, you will work closely with the Design Director and will lead creative projects from the generation of concepts to designs, utilising strong creative skills, technical knowledge and a thorough understanding of the brand DNA.
You will ensure that projects are developed and launched within deadlines, always aligning with the Design Director to ensure that designs meet project requirements. In doing this, you will propose ideas which are original and aligned with the brand, and oversee the successful translation and execution of design brief into sketches that will be selected for the collection.
On a daily basis, you will also work on tasks related to:
- Managing individual projects from initial research to drawing to correction of cad and protos
- Review own CADs ensuring feedback is comprehensive and given within agreed timeframe
- Develop creative mood, and both creative and technical sketches in order to present ideas to VP creative directors and useful information to Design Operations & Development (DOD)
- Brief products to DOD and set them into motion, working closely with DOD on first protos
- Work closely with Creative Sourcing on new materials and techniques for own projects as well as potential new materials and techniques for Pandora
- Manage Junior Designer when needed...