Job i Sydjylland
Are you a passionate and driven communications enthusiast? And do you want to be a part of an ambitious and dynamic department in an industry leading company? If so, Bunker Holding might have exactly what you are looking for.
We offer you the opportunity to join an exciting company in growth as our new Communications Student Assistant. You become a part of a fast-paced and intercultural organisation, providing you the unique opportunity to develop your personal as well as professional skills.
As our new Student Assistant, you will become a part of the global communications and marketing team. The position is part-time, approximately 8-15 hours per week. You will be based in our HQ in Middelfart.
“You will be joining us at a very exciting time. The company is rapidly evolving as is the entire industry”, says Jonas Søndergård, Head of Communications.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating content for our intranet based on input from our business units
- Supporting our Group functions (Commercial division, HR, IT etc.) in communicating new initiatives and projects
- Producing short videos for internal purposes
- Assist in updating the company website and LinkedIn profile, incl. posting news and publications
- Support and develop company marketing material
- Help coordinate events and seminars throughout the year
- Deliver media monitoring reports ...