Job i København
Drive excellence in the practice of automation testing
As Automation Test Specialist, you will drive excellence in the practice of automation testing, establishing coaching and learning and development approaches to help support people’s development. Furthermore, you will help develop the Guild of Automation Testing to be the best it can be by setting goals and continuously monitoring progress against them.
You will be a leading example of automation testing practice and will coach and guide the Squads to ensure the team applies automation testing principles appropriately at each stage of the iteration build cycle to meet agreed standards of quality.
As part of this, some of your key accountabilities will be to:
- Develop the Pandora Digital Hub TDD, BDD and automated testing strategy to implement across all delivery squads
- Be the subject matter expert on test driven development (TDD), behaviour driven development (BDD) and automated testing practices, and act as a role model for how to deliver automation testing
- Recommend and implement modifications to TDD, BDD and automated testing practices to enable the organisation to continually improve its agility and outcomes
- Support individual and collective development within Quality Assurance by training and coaching others in TDD, BDD and automated testing practices, techniques and culture
- Coach and mentor the t...