Job i Aalborg
Do you see yourself working with a successful software team that use the latest mobile technologies and recently launched two new products on Microsoft Dynamics 365 platforms for our international customers?
Dynaway builds on a simple mission: to be EAM Experts. We focus exclusively on Enterprise Asset Management built for the Microsoft Dynamics® platforms and used by corporations all over the world.
We are looking for a business analyst (student assistant) to join our development team. Maybe it´s you?
- Build domain knowledge and learn how our customers work.
- Write user stories and specifications.
- Hand-over requirements to our developers
- Assist in testing the final solution.
- Work closely with our Product Manager, Product Owners and participate in the Scrum process.
You are the ideal candidate if you
- Have a high level in technical writing, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Experienced Microsoft Office 365 user (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Educational background in Information Technology.
Any of the following qualifications would be nice to have
- Experience with Jobs-to-be-done (JTBD), User Stories and similar.