Job i København
About the position
The BI team is anchored in Finance as part of the Financial Planning and BI team which reports to the CFO. The CFO area is characterized by a dynamic and international working environment with constant focus on driving impact for 3Shape and developing our employees.
Our Business Intelligence (BI) platform is used by the entire organization – including the Board and Executive Management - for reporting, analysis and decision-making. As Business Intelligence Manager you will be responsible for maintaining and developing the BI platform and manage a development team of 4 based in Ukraine. Your main priorities will be:
- defining the BI strategy
- ensuring stable operating performance of the BI platform
- developing the BI platform to meet the demands of the business
- driving BI and analytics projects
- developing and maintaining corporate BI reports
- Bachelor or Master's degree within Finance, IT, Economics or similar
- Experience from a Business Intelligence consultancy firm or a corporate Business Intelligence function
- People and/or project management experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate with and manage stakeholders at all organizational levels
- Experience working with Microsoft PowerBI
- General knowledge of SQL, DAX and ...