Job i København
Client is changing system landscape towards utilizing API consumption of data-stored in AWS hosted data lake.
The aim is to build fault-tolerant API’s using AWS infrastructure components as building blocks. Client strives for building API endpoints based on logical entities using state-of-the-art frameworks.
Therefore designing that makes sense from a domain perspective while combining the right technologies is key for this assignment.
Main work tasks:
- Design and develop enterprise ready API’s in AWS using our newly build data lake as primary data source.
- Participate in discussions on technology choices and establishment of best practices in API development.
- Experience in developing secure and scalable API’s using docker and connexion,
- FastApi or similar python based API development framework is highly valued.
It is also of interest with experience using the following:
- AWS ECS
- AWS Cloudformation
- AWS Lambda/SAM
- Python = 3.6
- AWS Cognito
- AWS APIGateWay
- Azure AD/ JWT
- CICD preferably using Azure DevOps
- Flask /WSGI
- Open API 2.0/3....