Job i Storkøbenhavn
For an enterprise client, we are looking for an API developer.
Main work task:
- Design and implement enterprise ready APIs in AWS using our newly build data lake as primary data source.
- Participate in discussions on technology choices and establishment of best practices in API development.
- This role requires hands-on development (most likely in Python).
- Solid understanding of databases is a plus.
Experience in developing secure and scalable APIs using Docker, Connexion, FastApi or similar Python-based API development framework is highly valued.
Experience with any of the following is also of interest:
- Open API 2.0/3.0
- Python 3
- AWS ECS
- AWS Cloudformation
- AWS Lambda/SAM
- AWS Cognito
- AWS APIGateWay
- Azure AD/ JWT
- CICD preferably using Azure DevOps
- Flask /WSGI
Start: 19. October 2020
Duration: 28. March 2021
Work location: Gr. Copenhagen, Denmark
Requirements: Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.
Job type: Freelance