Job i København
Scoping, implementing and managing GDPR/privacy efforts
In this role, you will take the lead by scoping, implementing and managing GDPR/privacy efforts in the Global Compliance team. You will design and deliver workshops, plan, coordinate and drive implementation in close collaboration with key stakeholders, both cross-functionally and in close collaboration with Legal and IT.
You will support the Program Lead in managing tasks and together drive the global privacy agenda and privacy team.
Adding to that, some of your key responsibilities will be to:
- Contribute to the development of privacy roadmaps and plan how to execute and implement
- Ensure execution on roadmaps and plans, incl. coordination of activities cross all divisions
- Project manage and assist with privacy related projects and tasks
- Report together with the program planner on progress, risks and solutions
- Work to ensure consistency and common frameworks in close co-operation with the functional Privacy Managers in the business
Proactive team player with strong analytical skills
We hope to see that you are proactive, ambitious with a can-do attitude. You have great overview, ability to follow-up and ensure progress all together with a critical sense that gives you the ability to deal with complex situations and issues. You are a team player with the ability t...