Job i Århus
BEUMER Group is currently expanding its competences within computer vision to support the development of new innovative products. Computer vision has been identified as a key technology area for BEUMER Group with a high strategic focus from all business units.
The applications cover image classification, object instance segmentation and 3D key point estimation within the areas of logistics, airport and filling. Among the techniques used will be deep learning, synthetic image creation, physics simulation and more traditional feature-based methods. As a computer vision engineer you will be part of a cross functional team consisting of highly skilled developers within mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, data analytics and software development. The position is in Aarhus and you will have stakeholders within the organisation domestic and abroad.
Your tasks will include:
- Employ computer vision algorithms within the BEUMER business areas for products and solutions.
- Participate in the development of new robot solutions for solving complex tasks
- Perform feasibility studies of new promising techniques within computer vision
- Play an active role together with sales to identify optimal business cases.
- Work with tools and languages such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, Python, C#, C++, CUDA and similar
- Secure best practice of solutions, processes and tools
- Facilitate ...