Job i Nordsjælland
Do you have a passion for RF design and system designs? And do you thrive when developing market leading sport technologies?
Then, we can offer you an exciting opportunity in our hardware team. At Trackman we are growing, as we are constantly striving to further develop, produce and deploy our market leading sport tracking solutions. These new products are based on multi sensor technology including high frequency radar technology - we are therefore looking for an experienced and highly motivated RF Designer.
Are you our new RF Designer?
You will work closely with our in-house R&D software and hardware engineers, production and management. You will have the opportunity to engage with various technologies RF technology.
What will you be doing?
- RF system design for doppler radars in the 10GHz / 24GHz band.
- Microwave Antenna design
- Microwave RX & TX Chain including LNA, Mixer design and PA design
- Baseband design including IQ amplifier, filtering design and A/D Converter.
- LDOs, Clock & LO distribution design
- Verification of system and designs to ensure RF system design is meet.
- Improve test setup in R&D to improve the verification.
- Other related tasks within the scope of the project(s) at hand.