Job på Midt-og Vestsjælland
- General Management and Administration
Are you driven by teamwork and cross functional collaboration to solve demanding challenges through mechanical design and improvements? Are you look for an exciting hands-on learning opportunity to supplement your studies? Then join us as an intern in Novo Nordisk. You will get an opportunity to work alongside experienced colleagues from many different nationalities within various fields, as well as a unique learning experience and a chance to turn theories into practice.
Your overall objective is to develop prototypes and concepts of mechanical solutions that will support us on our future journey. Your tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Mechanical improvements
- Mechanical design / 3D design simulations
- Integration of automated/mechanical solutions
- Establish Prototypes within i.e. 3d printing or by creation in our traditional tool-shop
You are currently studying and working on your bachelor or master degree. You have strong skills within mechanical design and CAD modelling development disciplines, including robotics experience. As a person you are curious and like to challenge the known with the unknown.
Information about the internship:
- Internship period: 20 weeks with start in Feb. 2021
- Working hours: preferabl...