Job i Nordsjælland
NNE’s Customer Service department provides support to Automation and Manufacturing IT solutions for pharma and biotech industries.
We are looking for a IT Support Engineer to strengthen our Service Desk and on-site support. You will join a team of approx. 20-25 skilled and dedicated colleagues in our Customer Service department, providing support and engineering services to a wide range of customers, using the ITIL framework as basis for our work and procedures.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities: Within NNE Customer Service you will be part of the Service Delivery Team with 12 dedicated Service Engineers. As an IT Support Engineer, you will - together with the rest of the support team – translate business and process knowledge into 1st class customer support.
Your main tasks
- Support IT systems (POInT and NNE LMES) in manufacturing environments
- Document gained knowledge (KCS)
- Develop new and improve existing processes
- Plan and coordinate your own tasks
- Provide high quality and best possible service to ensure Customer satisfaction
Required Qualifications: At NNE, we care about who you are – People is our product. We will teach what you don’t know - the most important thing is your experience and your personal profile.
As a person you
- Have empathy, a personal drive and a positive mi...