Job i Storkøbenhavn
- Clinical Development and Medical
Are you looking for an opportunity to apply your analytical skills to large amounts of real world data on health and medicines used throughout the company? And are you ready to join a team of data scientists using advanced methods for analysing data to improve people’s lives? Then this may be your opportunity to pursue an exciting career in a global organisation!
You will contribute advanced analytical skills to a team of data scientists that, together with epidemiologists and stakeholders from across the organisation, create real world evidence from data. Our data come from digital health initiatives, in-licensed real-world databases, observational studies and from other sources.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Creating and implementing a framework for rapid cycle analytics, where we can develop and document quick insights from our data in order for our internal stakeholders to make informed decisions based on data.
- Writing, documenting and maintaining code in R, Python and SQL (also on Spark) to visualise and analyse data, and continuously deliver results.
- Your duties will be diverse and could include classical statistical analyses, machine learning, and other exploratory approaches.
- You have a Master’s degree in Biostatistics, Mathematics, E...