Job i København
3Shape is moving towards a more standardized and integrated enterprise architecture to meet future demands in a growing global market for digital dentistry. A key pillar in this is to establish effective integration platforms and methodologies to ensure loose couple, high development speed, leveraging data while ensuring effective maintainability and operations. We are looking for an experienced Solution Architect focusing on system integration based in the Danish headquarters in Copenhagen.
You will join a small Enterprise Architecture team within Global Group IT collaborating as a cross-functional team, collecting, analyzing, and designing optimal solutions for the greater part of all 3Shape teams ensuring the optimal IT setup for the future of 3Shape. You will refer to the Senior Enterprise Architect heading up the architecture team and work as an independent advisor across internal teams and vendors with a clear mandate from top management.
- M.Sc. in computer science or similar
- Solid technical foundation as a basis for working with architecture, e.g. from being a developer or infrastructure manager
- 5+ years of experience working as a software/solution architect
- Strong systems integration skills within synchronous/asynchronous integration patterns and platforms
- Experience with public cloud technologies preferably the Azure cloud platform