Job i København
For a client we are searching for a Senior Front End developer to work on the Common Cockpit (GUI) for our Client Enterprise Data Lake and Analytical Platform.
Front-end developer Delivery:
- Investigate current UI and make recommendations regarding technology choices and refactoring
- Work with back-end developers to map out technical architecture, tasks and approach
- Align with UX designer on functionality and design of how the web application should look and function
- Draw up development plan and estimate tasks and timeline (scrum: design, build release - repeat)
- Develop full front-end application in collaboration with back end team (scrum: design, build release - repeat)
- Continuously align with Product Owners to capture new required functionality
- Test and document solution (scrum: design, build release - repeat)
- Hand-over to internal operations team
- Next.js (Typescript)
- AWS Amplify & AWS Appsync
Location: Work will right now be remote due to COVID-19, but with the possibility of onsite work in when restr...