Job i Nordsjælland
Want to be a part of how machine learning is impacting sports?
This is a great opportunity to join a newly established applied data science and machine learning team. The team is responsible for the development and operations of our critical vision, language and analytical machine learning based solutions. We are focused on the practical application of machine learning techniques to deliver product features and solve operational challenges. In collaboration with our cutting edge radar and computer vision based tracking technology, we are building products used by some of the best athletes in the world.
Our team is building machine learning workflows, designing the overall technology solution from data acquisition and readiness, model and technique selection, training and testing through to deployment and day to day operations. Example projects we are working on:
- Identifying athletes in real time using a combination of video and game data inputs
- Predicting player movement and possibilities for game strategy and entertainment use cases
- Determine confidence intervals across a variety of possible play out comes where there is ambiguity
- Interfacing with business, operations and other development teams to gather and refine requirements
- Working with our Data Engineers to acquire and prepare working data sets
- Perform ...