Job i Nordsjælland
Want to be a part of the data revolution in sports?
This is a great opportunity to join our growing applied data science and BI developer team. Our team is responsible for the development and operations of both our internal and customer facing reporting and dashboard solutions, as well as our data science and machine learning products. We are focused on making our rich tracking data more actionable to customers as well as supporting our internal product development and operations with useful insights. We also use our data to develop data science and machine learning solutions that enhance our product experiences. In collaboration with our cutting edge radar and computer vision based tracking technology, we are building products used by some of the best athletes in the world.
Example projects we are working on:
- Reporting for environmental variations between stadium tracking locations based on athlete performance models and statistical analysis
- Dashboards for trends and detecting outliers in radar tracking and computer vision diagnostics across thousands of remote devices
- Translating ball tracking metrics into coaching orientated measures to help amateur athletes improve their performance
- Supervised learning models to suggest both practice and game play recommendations to make our sophisticated products easier to use
- Vision based person detection combined with predicting the position th...