Job i København
Kick-start your career with our DevOps Graduate Program and expand your toolbox with an 18 months program that offers you hands-on training and specialized mentoring.
With the program you’ll access a large professional network and an opportunity to work with some of the most skilled DevOps Engineers in the industry. It will start in the summer of 2021 and the workplace will be in our headquarter in Søborg.
After completing the program, you’ll continue your career in NNIT as an DevOps Engineer.
What to expect
The program lasts 18 months program and you’ll:
- Receive training based on your profile
- Deep dive into different technical areas
- Work closely with a dedicated mentor to support your development
- Apply your knowledge to real-life business cases
- Get the opportunity to work on local and global projects
- Undertake relevant professional certifications
During the program you’ll be implementing agile processes within IT development, thereby building yourself a unique professional foundation. You’ll develop and expand the platforms that support our agile development teams – from tooling and process support to expansion of the DevOps culture. Or by building an automated build and deployment pipeline.
You may also be part of one or more agile development teams where you use your curiosity and analytical talent to find critic...