Job i København
From product idea to large scale reality.
In this role, you will develop and maintain application code in one of our global product teams. Working very closely with our product owners, data specialists, testers and fellow developers to shape nothing less than great solutions for our systems.
You will be responsible for
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and CI/CD pipelines
- Integrate to external solutions (Adobe Analytics, Microsoft Dynamics, …)
- Integrate to data storage solutions (Cosmos DB, SQL Server, …)
- Implement and improve monitoring and alerting
A bit about you
Technically you will need strong experience in designing, implementing and maintaining C# WebApps, with a good knowledge of .Net Core 2.1.
Experience with NoSql DB, AzureServices (KeyVault EventHub, Event Grid, ServiceBus, LogicApps and AzureFunctions.
You will thrive in an environment where you operate across the full end to end of the development lifecycle. You should enjoy technical challenges and being trusted with your ability to innovate and solve complex problems. Pandora operates in an agile program environment and is...