Job i Storkøbenhavn
LEO Pharma has embarked on a very ambitious journey to become the world’s preferred dermatology care partner – and that is why we need you. The journey will encompass increased digitalization, acquisitions and planned transformations which all require strengthening of our digital capabilities in Global IT. The journey will encompass increased digitalization, acquisitions and transformations which all require a strong involvement within our information landscape.
You will help create the digital foundation that will make a significant difference for people with serious skin diseases all over the world. Currently we are looking into our ways of working and improving our ability to master the information domain.
As Lead Architect within Information Architecture you will
- Refine and develop the LEO Information strategy - Model the future state of the information architecture
- Manage integration of data entity models across business domains
- Be responsible for the overall Information/Data Management Framework definition, its lifecycle management and support its implementation across business areas
- Establish the Enterprise data catalogue together with our business areas and in close collaboration with the data and analytics units
- Establish, maintain and evolve information architecture best practices, guidelines, principles and standards
- Provide information architecture training...