Job i København
You will co-lead the journey towards realizing the 2026 Operations and Digital strategies by ensuring the delivery of key initiatives, in particular within Warehouse Management and shipping. You will be owning the methods and continued development of delivery within the area in close collaboration with the product teams and stakeholders.
Your key accountabilities will be to:
- Ensure execution of roadmaps, priority initiatives and realization of outcomes by empowering and supporting product teams within the supply chain area (servant leadership) and by establishing overarching effective processes for managing risks and dependencies.
- Help facilitate the successful implementation and adoption of solutions in regional Operations teams, including strategic decision making on management of overall risk to daily execution and overarching change mgmt. efforts with senior stakeholders to pave way for adoption.
- Responsible for budgets, staffing, cost and vendor management to make sure that the product area operates within budget and deliveries most efficiently.
- Facilitate key events and orchestrate the delivery with scrum masters, including facilitation of quarterly planning, system demoes, etc. Work with vendors to embrace Pandora’s delivery model and become integrated part of long standing product teams.
- Drive relentless improvement of ways of working, ...