Job i Århus
Are you a Support Engineer with a ‘can-do’ attitude, looking to help drive performance in the world of Wind Turbines? If this is you, we want to hear from you!
NCE Service Service Operation Offshore Technical Support
The Offshore Technical Support department are responsible for helping offshore service sites with technical issues and stopped Wind Turbines. Working as part of an international team of six technically strong individuals, you will be providing high quality, fast support to internal and external stakeholders.
- Working closely together with the Software Specialist, you will be reporting software issues to the programming team
- Change parameters on Wind Turbines and upload software
- Solve software issues identified by service sites, commissioning, or construction.
- Assist in testing new software on Wind Turbines
- Help document software related information in SharePoint
- Troubleshoot on failed Wind Turbines and document root causes
- Assist VPS with data from our service sites
- Degree in Software Engineering is desirable
- Technical Background and experience with WTGs
- Basic Programming knowledge would be beneficial
- Experienced in offshore operational work is desirable