Job i Odense
On behalf of Digizuite Recruit IT is looking for an experienced Cloud Operations Engineer.
Digizuite are moving their IT operations into containers at Azure, hence they are looking for an experienced cloud operations engineer that can help them in the journey – but also help them define the route they are taking. Are you an ambitious and curious team player, maybe even with team lead aspirations, then do read on.
Digizuite is a rapidly growing DAM company that helps global enterprises manage their digital content. Digizuite recently listed on Nasdaq First North. They proudly serve some of the world's most recognized brands. Digizuite is an international company, and you will join their headquarters in Odense, Denmark.
What makes you the right person?
Ideally, you have solid experience with:
- An infrastructure based on Windows Servers running in VMs hosted in Azure with SQL backend
- Knowledge of and experience with day-to-day operations of a multi-tenant architecture based on containers and managed services which will be their future.
You should be comfortable with many of the following:
- Windows and Azure tools and technologies, including, e.g., ARM templates
- SQL Server – administration and writing T-SQL
- Monitoring environments with Grafana, Azure tools, Pingdom, or similar
- Management of Windows and application updates...