Job i København
Are you passionate about high-quality software engineering, big data, and cybersecurity? Would you like to spearhead green-field development efforts and coach other developers? Then, join the team of LogPointers on a unique mission to shape the next generation of SIEM software.
The position as Senior Software Engineer
In this role, you will design and implement critical cloud-based streaming data solutions used daily by LogPoint's customers and partners worldwide. Among a wide variety of tasks, you will be working on data-intensive systems in the cloud, making architectural decisions, reviewing code of peers, and be comfortable with giving and receiving constructive feedback.
You will be part of an engineering team in Copenhagen working with an agile and open-source mindset. And you will help define the cloud data platform for the years ahead, contributing to the future of LogPoint.
What you will do
* Ingest, store, and manage large amounts of data
* Design architecture and services for our customers used across the world
* Take ownership of technical topics and areas and ensure end-to-end delivery
* Build reliable and scalable systems and services with an eye for simplicity and automation
* Have daily development changes implemented into production through continuous integration and deployment
* Collaborate with colleagues and stakeholders across Engineering, Product, Customer Success, and Sale...