Job i Storkøbenhavn
On behalf of Advalight in Ballerup, People In Action is looking for a
Join a company bringing world-class laser innovation to dermatology!
Advalight develops multiwavelength, medical laser systems allowing dermatologists to treat a wide range of skin conditions. Advalight is currently ramping up the production and increasing the development effort, we are therefore looking for an additional software developer ready for tackling SW challenges ranging from embedded code to user interface software and IT-tasks.
Reporting to the R&D manager, your tasks will include:
- SW architecture design
- SW development
- Embedded SW development
- SW test and verification
- SW tool development
You have completed a master’s degree with a focus on software, or similar qualifications. You have the following qualifications:
- Experience with C/C++
- Well versed in system architecture and design
- Excellent technical language skills in English
- An overview of complex systems
- Previous experience in working with version control systems such as Git or Mercurial
- Experience from the medical device is a plus
You will be part of a dedica...