Job i Nordsjælland
Are you passionate about digital transformation and do you thrive acting as a link between Product Supply and IT securing data projects runs smoothly? Do you have strong interpersonal skills and are you able to build long-lasting relations with business stakeholders? Then join us as our new Digital Transformation Specialist.
Take a lead in facilitating data projects
As Digital transformation specialist, you will join 39 colleagues in the supply chain department. You will act as IT liaison and develop and facilitate the cooperation between IT and SCM. You will be active in data projects in various roles from team member to owner and take lead in improving overall data from source to use.
You will refer to the VP for supply chain management.
Your tasks will include:
- Act as owner of a large BI data project on behalf of product supply and participate in the Steering Committee
- Be a leading person in the journey of taking Bavarian Nordic maturing data handling, BI and use of ERP D365 F&O
- Be a team member in relevant IT projects
- Represent SCM as CAB member and be SCM IT liaison where you will coordinate and facilitate change requests within D365 F&O as well as BI platforms
- Super user and go to person in SCM for D365 F&O challenges
Experience with MS Dynamics 365
We are looking for a Digital Transformation Specialist with a pro-active mindset and a ...