Job på Lolland og Falster
Are you seeking your next exciting career move into the global leader of renewable energy? Do you have experience of HSE? Here within the Quality Department, we are seeking a self motivated professional to join the team.
Manufacturing and Global Procurement COO NCE Quality
The HSE department in Vestas Nakskov Blades is responsible for the Health, safety and environmental for the whole factory. The team consist of 2 other colleagues and a manager.
- Set safety as first priority
- Be responsible for NPI (New product Introduction) HSE related tasks at Nakskov Factory
- Act as primary on-site technical resource in the area of general regulatory compliance as related to HSE
- Ensure required HSE-related inspections and audits are performed and all HSE elements of new employee orientation programs are implemented
- Ensure all required HSE-related employee training is identified and conducted.
- Lead HSE incident investigations and ensure corrective actions are implemented.
- Periodically review HSE-related programs, policies, and procedures and recommend changes where necessary
- Work alongside site management and employees to ensure work areas are free of recognized hazards
- Ensure job hazard analyses are up-to-date and that appropriate personal protective equipment and other safeguards are adequately identified and in use ...