Job i Århus
Are you interested in joining a global company in the renewable energies sector? If you feel motivated in working with a high level of attention to detail on different projects and wish to contribute to making an impact on the world environment join us!
Power Solutions Applications, Controls & Electrical Control Platform Software
The Control Platform Software sub module consist of a mix of highly skilled software engineers organized within three primary domains: Framework, Operating Systems and I/O. As a Software Engineer in the I/O team, you will be part of a diverse and international organization working closely together with colleagues in PT and DK. We have a solid focus on continuous improvements and seeks to optimize the way we work. You will be part of the I/O team, that consist of 8 developers.
- Develop I/O software architecture and design.
- Define software requirements and specifications for turbine signals and how these are implemented into the turbine controller software.
- Participate in all phases from ideation, specification, detailed design, implementation, test and target toolchains.
- Work across several technology areas, enabling your continuous growth while improving overall product offering.
- BSc or MSc in Computer science, Electrical Engineering or similar.
- Experience with C++ pr...