Job i Århus
Would you like to challenge your software knowledge in a global company, to exchange ideas with skilled colleagues and work with cloud-native technologies? We are looking for interns to join our Software Products Department in BEUMER Group to help develop software solutions for airport and logistics customers around the world.
In Software Products we develop generic software products with a continuous focus on scalability, maintainability, quality and user value. As a software intern in Software Solutions, you will be part of a cross-functional team where you will be responsible for the entire software development lifecycle together with your team members. Your tasks could be:
- Work with Unity to deliver a 3D visualization of live baggage handling systems.
- Support in bringing CI/CD concepts to life,with automated tests for front-end and back-end
- Create standard platform services such as logging, communication, etc. ( Platform as a Product )
- Build microservices for our new baggage handling software
- Work with Front-end development in Angular and HTML5
- Work with Back-end development in C# . NET 5+ and gRPC
- Deep dive into cloud-native tools, such as GitLab, Docker, RabbitMQ, and Kubernetes.
The best thing about my internship in BEUMER Group were the challenges which reminded a lot of the ones the full-time employees worked with. BEUMER sti...