Job på Lolland og Falster
Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity in a global organizational environment and would like to be a part of a green energy transition? Currently, we are looking for a Warehouse Manager to join our committed logistic department, that is responsible for supplying materials at our Blades manufacturing site, as well as internal transport at Nakskov, Denmark.
Manufacturing and Global Procurement COO NCE Blades Transport NAK
Warehouse Manager is responsible for all warehouse activities and associated personnel at our Blades factory in Nakskov. The team ensures that the material is available to support our production plan, and supervises all internal transport on-site, as well as transport during the post-manufacturing processes. Other key focuses of the team are to minimize inventory levels, carry out warehousing and transport plans according to prescribed commercial contracts, and communicate requirements, and escalate issues to external and internal stakeholders.
- Safe performance of all Logistics related tasks
- Supervise in-transit, raw, WIP and FGI levels to meet production plan, but minimize working capital
- Handle internal transport on-site and be a point of contact to the global transport
- Bringing continuous improvement activities within the factory logistics department
- Establish KPIs and other performance management tools