Job i Nordsjælland
Brüel & Kjær Vibro (B&K Vibro) is one of the world’s largest independent suppliers of machinery protection and condition monitoring systems. The systems are installed on rotating and reciprocating industrial machinery, such as pumps, turbines, compressors, motors, generators and gearboxes. Their solutions include hardware, software, sensors and all the required services, training, and consulting to install, integrate, apply, and operate these solutions.
At B&K Vibro they share the vision to “keep the world’s machinery in motion by making asset health management as easy as a click”. To make this become a reality, they’re combining state-of-the-art machine learning with the expertise of their experienced diagnostic engineers to derive meaningful and actionable insights.
As Software Test Engineer at B&K Vibro you will help translate customer requirements into testable requirements and be significantly involved in software quality using automated testing. All based on a through dialogue with the project team.
- Independent planning and testing of software:
- Planning, development and implementation of (automated) tests and test methods.
- Analysis and evaluation of test runs and their results.
- Evaluation of new test tools and technologies.
- Creation and maintenance of test reports.
- Collaboration in agile, interdisciplinary teams.