Job i Midtjylland
Are you a skilled IT profile? Do you have a security mindset? Are you a system administrator who wants to work with the principles from the CIS Controls? Are you ready for your next big career move in an international organisation? Then we have an exciting opportunity for you in our IT Security team!
The cyber security threat landscape continues to grow and evolve, and therefore we must continuously improve and ensure that our IT environment is mature and secure. Together we must be capable of avoiding and reducing the risk of a cyberattack or a breach.
As our new Security System Administrator you will be responsible for daily hands-on IT operations such as installations, maintenance, troubleshooting and security operational tasks in alignment with the CIS Controls. You will ensure that our IT environment is operational, streamlined and secure, and you will get a dynamic work day with a wide range of tasks that will include:
- Creating and maintaining system documentation and protocols
- Maintaining, securing and optimising our infrastructure
- Inventory and control of assets and software
- Secure configurations of our assets and software
- Account Management
- Access Control Management
- Performe daily ad hoc IT operations and security tasks
- Assisting in incident handling and response for security events