Job på Midt-og Vestsjælland
DLF is a global company and the market leader in grass and clover, delivering seeds in more than 100 countries and located in more than 40 countries. When joining DLF, you will join an ambitious, fast-growing company. They are looking for an IT Project Manager who will be responsible for IT infrastructure projects, as well as lead centralization of IT activities in the organization.
Project management and global IT integration of R&D function
IT in DLF is a global matrix organization, consisting of three different teams – IT Infrastructure, Business Applications and IT Security/Support. You will be a part of the Business Applications team and work closely with the other teams in IT as well as key stakeholders in the business and external vendors.
Your tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Portfolio & project management
- You will implement efficient project portfolio management in Group IT Infrastructure, including:
- Prioritize, plan, coordinate, and report on activities across IT infrastructure in close collaboration with the Group IT Infrastructure Manager
- Ensure well balanced portfolio of projects with sufficient resource allocation
- Project management for larger infrastructure projects in the portfolio across the full project lifecycle from project initiation to completion
- 3rd party vendor management including resource allocation, progress, quality, etc.