Job i Nordsjælland
Would you like to have a key role in the clinical development in ALK and have the opportunity to influence how Biometrics achieve the organisational goals of ALK?
Does it appeal to you, to contribute the statistical deliverables that are the core of ALKs future submissions in North America, Europa and China?
If yes, then a position as Statistical Programmer in ALK will be of interest to you.
As a Statistical Programmer, you will be a part of the Biometrics Department including Biostatistics, Clinical Data Management, and Statistical Programming with 15 employees. Biometrics contributes to the entire drug development process from discovery to market. We are responsible for all clinical data deliverables for clinical trials, marketing authorization of new drugs as well as variation applications, support to marketing and publications.
Fields of responsibility
- Generation of output for the reporting of clinical trial data
- Secure high quality data standards via using your knowhow to improve of the department’s procedures and secure best practices
- Using your programming knowledge to develop and maintain standard programs for creating datasets within the framework of CDISC (SDTM and ADaM)
- Develop and maintain standard programs for creating tables, figures and listings
- Planning and coordinating both standard and more high-level programming tasks via SAS macros
- Driving the pool...