Job i Nordsjælland
Are you a strong people manager looking for an opportunity to build and develop your own organisation? Do you want to play a key role in the future of aseptic production (AP) at Novo Nordisk? Then you might be the QA Director we are looking for to support AP Expansions. Apply now for this exciting job opportunity! The position
As QA Director, you will be responsible for building a strong department to support and develop global operational readiness procedures ensuring a fast and sufficient ramp up of our new facilities worldwide. Your organisation will provide QA support to the entire value stream in a pharmaceutical fill/finish facility and ensure compliance with internal and external quality requirements (cGMP). In addition, your team will assure audit and inspection readiness and participate in audits/inspections as appropriate. Your key responsibilities include:
• Establish a new QA department and set direction for the activities to be performed
• Drive people processes and people development
• Develop the QA elements of operational readiness across the programme
• Monitor and control programme work with stringent follow-up on quality, schedule and budget
• Communicate and negotiate with stakeholders globally, including regulatory authorities In this position, you will be working with multiple stakeholders worldwide and therefore some international travel will be required.
Qualifications We are looking for ...